Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Darn Socks

So about a third of my socks are holy. Teehee. Probably another third are holy . . . but have been darned. I never actually learned how, so it's not real darning, but I just sew the holes closed. That's my idea of fixing the problem. Funny enough, I don't darn my socks because I lack the money to throw them out and get a new pair of socks. Instead, it's a random combination of love for the brands of socks I already have and the fact that it actually takes less time for me to sew them closed than to go to the store and buy some more. By the time I've treked to Walmart to get groceries, I've forgotten that I need socks.

1 comment:

  1. The heels go out on my black socks so I decided to darn them. Mainly because I can't find them in the store any more. I kept a blown-out light bulb and stick it into the sock and go from there. Mine don't look like those above, though.

    ReplyDelete

Testing.