Monday, April 8, 2013

Be Still and Know That I Am God

Well, I know this is a lesson many of you have already learned, but here I announce that I am just beginning to learn it. There's no lesson school can teach you better than how to deal with stress. This week is crazy. Every day has the same amount of work crammed into it that a normal week would have. I know I have no right to sympathy, as almost all of my friends are experiencing the same thing right now. At some point you just have to say, "Well. I know without a doubt that I CANNOT do all of this on my own. I'll put my best effort in, but if I'm to get everything done that I'm supposed to, I'll need inhuman strength." I haven't made it through this craziness yet . . . but if nothing else I have developed the ability to sit in the hall calmly working on everything, accepting that I can't even list everything I have to do, and that somehow I'll get it done. It's sad that this aspect of maturity has only begun to be developed in my second to last semester. All I can do is sit here . . . and the only word to describe my mind and heart is "still". Not the turmoil that normal clouds my over-stressed brain. Hopefully this sticks!

Love you all!

P.S. And here's a Bohemian Waxwing to brighten your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Testing.