Monday, April 15, 2013

Inspirational Songs: City On Our Knees

So I just love when I come across a song that has memorizable lyrics. It feels like an uplifting poem. You should really listen to this song. It sounds like something you would hear on the radio, but the lyrics are amazing.

Here:

If you gotta start somewhere why not here?
If you gotta start sometime why not now?
If we gotta start somewhere I say here.
If we gotta start sometime I say now.
Through the fog there is hope in the distance.
From cathedrals to third world missions,
Love will fall to the earth like a crashing wave.

Tonight's the night

For the sinners and the saints!
Two worlds collide in a beautiful display.
It's all love tonight!
When we step across the line,
We can sail across the sea
To a city with one king,
A city on our knees.


Here's a beautiful love song I found too. I love it so much! Does anybody know what the genre is that has just voice and one instrument? I just the simplicity of the sound. Anyway, just thought I'd share!



Love you all!

Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Testing.