Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Garden!


So here's my first garden. To be honest, this will be the first time I've gardened without my mom - who by the way has lot of fun growing LOT of plants. Watermelon, cantaloupe, grapes, tomatoes, peppers, corn, mint, onions, cilantro, etc. You name it. Her house has a huge garden, an herb garden, vineyard, orchard, and hopefully someday a set of berry boxes. I've just grown up with the weeding and constant planting chores. Along with it, the fresh peas and salsa. Needless to say, I'm excited to start my own garden.

My first garden includes:

Rosemary, cantaloupe, strawberries, green onions, spinach, tomatoes, geraniums, and pansies.


My tomato plant:


My rows of spinach and green onion. If you look in the bottom right corner you can see me taking the photo with my iPhone. ;)


My flowers and strawberries.


And finally the rosemary and cantaloupe.


Hopefully I don't kill it all, but I'm going to try VERY hard to give them everything they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Testing.